Customer Success RepresentativeLocation: New York
In this role, you will be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with assigned Subscription customers and internal stakeholders to ensure a high level of client satisfaction and retention.
You will point the customer to the right solution, and help to solve customer issues involving other Bonitasoft teams.
You will share knowledge on customer projects and product feedback to all Bonitasoft teams.
You will identify upgrade and upsell opportunities and work closely with the sales and services teams to ensure growth on your accounts.
As a Customer Success Representative at Bonitasoft, you will be responsible for:
Customer Follow Up
• Follow up with customers according to the process in place
• Ensure that all customer requests (questions, issues, product and company feedback) are properly managed and answered
• Understand your customers' business concerns, goals and success criteria
• Monitor customers’ satisfaction
• Make sure all the information regarding customers’ projects is available, up-to-date and shared among all teams
• Raise inquiries before escalation
• Identify and manage risks
• Communicate new releases, features, and important technical information to customers depending on their business needs
• Communicate internally all relevant information regarding customer needs and feedback, potential project risks
• Organize dedicated webinars and events in coordination with the Adoption team
• Communicate relevant use cases and references to the Marketing team
• Monitor customer activity with Bonita BPM (activity with the product, overall satisfaction, renewal risks, potential of upsell, success criteria)
• Raise information about customers in regular internal meetings and to your management to ensure the best internal visibilty
Who we’re looking for:
You thrive in a dynamic environment and have the following skills:
• Experience as Customer Success Representative or Customer Success Manager
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to maintain good relationship with the customers to generate a friendship or camaraderie with the customer at any situation they are in.
• Training capabilities are also required because you might have to instruct them for doing something to resolve the problem that they are facing (or show briefly a Bonita BPM feature)
• Good sense of business impacts and strategy
• Strong self-organization capabilities and autonomy required
• Team player (you’ll work on planning and issues resolution with other Bonitasoft teams on roadmap and other planning)
• Project management: knowledge in software implementation project management
• Masters' degree in engineering, computer science, or business
• Ability to work flexible hours and work in a multicultural and geographically diverse organization (BonitaSoft has global customers, and distributed teams)
• English and Spanish: oral and written proficiency mandatory
This position is based in New York
Send your application including cover letter and resume to: email@example.com