Professional Services - Technical Consultants Java EELocation: Paris or Grenoble for French position, New-York or SF for US position
Bonitasoft builds a BPM-based application platform — so it’s easier to create business applications without the cost and rigidity of long, unpredictable custom development cycles. With Bonita BPM 7, developers can build “living” business applications that adapt in real time to changes. As the world’s fastest-growing BPM provider, Bonitasoft has thousands of customers and a community of more than 120,000 members.
As a Bonitasoft Technical Consultant you will be responsible for providing high level consulting services and guaranty the successful completion of Bonitasoft projects for our clients. The ultimate objective being the realisation of business benefits for the clients using Bonitasoft technology.
Engagements include meetings with the client for requirements analysis, business process design and implementation using Bonitasoft BPM, test and deployment support.
This is a challenging position which requires a quick learner with excellent solving skills and the capacity to take on a variety of roles as required. The ability to work independently and as a part of a team but also self-motivated is critical. Being a team player with the ability to build strong peer and interpersonal relationships is also a key element of success.
Primary Responsibilities (includes but is not limited to the following):
- Advise client on configuration and implementation options based on best practices,
- Participate in the business requirements gathering process,
- Perform analysis, coding, testing, software installation, and solution implementation of the Bonita BPM Subscription Editions,
- Develop and delivers oral and written business and technical presentations,
- Deliver business / technical training to clients and partners,
- Be « accountable » for Professional Services team success metrics (customer satisfaction, billability, solution deployment) & therefore contributing to Bonitasoft success
- Provide input and feedback to the development team regarding market requirements, based on customer and partner feedback.
- Develop long term trusted advisor relationship with clients and collaborates with the customer’s and partner’s team
- Contribute to Open Source community (more than 1M dowload) by posting on the forum for example
- A Masters in Engineering/Computer Science with 4-6 years of experience,
- At least 3 years experience in application development and integration using Java EE technologies,
- Experience and working knowledge with at least one of these technologies: Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic
- Practical experience of Web development (Html + JS + CSS)
- Experience in relational database design and knowledge of at least one of these databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server or Oracle,
- Experience in customer facing consulting experience,
- Excellent communications skills – verbal, written and presentation,
- Master two of the following languages: English, French, Spanish
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time domestically and internationally (Europe).
- Knowledge of BPM or willingness to quickly learn and develop expertise in this field
- Practical experience of Web development frameworks such as AngularJS, Bootstrap. Highly desirable,
- Practical experience on web form builders
- 3rd language as a plus
Send your application including cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org