Software Sales RepresentativesLocation: Paris, New York, San Francisco
Bonitasoft builds a BPM-based application platform — so it’s easier to create business applications without the cost and rigidity of long, unpredictable custom development cycles. With Bonita BPM 7, developers can build “living” business applications that adapt in real time to changes. As the world’s fastest-growing BPM provider, Bonitasoft has thousands of customers and a community of more than 120,000 members.
As a Sales Representative you will focus on solutions selling on the French territory from new customers’ acquisition to up-selling of existing customers. At Bonitasoft we believe solution selling should focus on the value our technology will deliver to our customers. Our customer centric selling approach is key and central in our sales strategy.
Therefore, the position requires experience in value selling and trusted advisor skills.
The ability to work independently and as a part of a team including with partners, and the ability to build strong peer and interpersonal relationships are also key element of success.
• Qualify and prospect a portfolio of large accounts following the sales process in place in the organization
• Detect, follow up and drive the opportunities throughout the sales cycle to reach the purchase decision of prospects
• Identify sales opportunity for training, services and subscriptions (annual licenses and support fees)
• Develop sales by up-selling and cross-selling in accounts
• Provide reports on your activities and achievements in the CRM tool and to your manager
• Achieve and overachieve on your sales target defined by the Sales Management
• Minimum 2 years of software sales with proven track record in complex solution selling into large accounts involving both license and consulting offers
• Demonstrated achievement and overachievement of quota
• Good verbal and written communication skills, Excellent level in French and fluent in English
• Creativity and customer care spirit is required to build the best solutions matching clients’ needs & objectives.
• Strong team spirit to collaborate with technical, sales and marketing teams
• Collaborative skills to work sales processes involving partners
• Highly organized and rigorous to follow the sales process in place in the organization and to manage several projects at the same time. Process oriented.
• Strong tenacity and motivation. Able to work under pressure and close deadline.
• Self-Motivated, ambitious, goal-oriented, and success driven
• Adaptable to the changes of a growing company
• Enthusiastic and reactive, you are able to progress in a challenging environment and appreciate the start-up spirit.
These would be a plus:
• Subscription sales experience (recurring revenue model)
• Customer Centric Selling methodology knowledge and/or experience
• Selling alongside partners
• Onboarding program for each new comer in the Sales team, product and Sales methodology training
• Package with uncapped commissions
Send your application including cover letter and resume to: email@example.com