Technical Support EngineerLocation: San Francisco
Are you looking for an opportunity to launch your career in a mission critical place in software?
Bonitasoft's focus on customer success means we need talented engineers for technical support of our BPM application development software.
Your primary functions will be to analyze & investigate the cause of complex problems encountered by our customers and provide answers to technical questions from Bonitasoft BPM application developers.
Your main objective is to ensure customer satisfaction efficiently.
This position is available in San Francisco. You will work closely with our award winning support team located in Grenoble (France) & Paris.
As a Technical Support Engineer at Bonitasoft, you will:
- Perform deep analysis of problems experienced by customers, including reproducing them, and ultimately respond with a solution.
- Communicate solutions with a strong Customer Satisfaction mindset.
- Work closely with R&D team to find solutions for complex problems.
- Monitor, suggest and implement technological improvements to keep our support team on top of our game.
- Report bugs, product gaps and incomplete documentation.
- Maintain up-to-date technical knowledge base.
- If the problem requires help from other departments, you pass on customer inquiries and follow up to ensure they are handled by them.
You thrive in a dynamic environment and possess the following skills:
- Technical requirements:
- Java programming & deployment architecture
- Linux and Microsoft Windows environments
- Database experience and proficiency in at least one of these: DAO, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle
- Experience with at least one Application Server like Tomcat, Jboss, etc
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to listen, understand, analyze and write solutions clearly and concisely
- Tenacious problem-solver with strong analytical/QA mindset
- Ability to maintain focus in an environment with frequent interruptions
- Ability to meet short deadlines under pressure
- Team player (support team often work together on planning and issues resolution, and with other Bonitasoft teams on roadmap and other planning)
- Bilingual: Proficiency in English & French. (You will primarily communicate in English with your manager)
- Willing to be on on call occasionally
- Ability to work in a multicultural and geographically diverse organization
These would be a plus:
- Spanish: some oral and written proficiency
- Experience in technical support
- Experience with Business Process Management
- Familiar with Bonita BPM
If you want to accelerate your career growth and this position makes career sense to you, we’d love to hear from you!
Send your application including cover letter and resume to: email@example.com