- Bonitasoft company overviewBonitaSoft, the leading provider of BPM solutions, is a software company created by the founders of the Bonita open source project. BonitaSoft aims to become the undisputed global leader in open source Business Process Management (BPM) by providing flexible, powerful Business Process Management Solutions for all types of organizations.
- BonitaSoft manifestoAfter years of contributing source code to various major open source communities, the Bonita open source project team is convinced that openness, transparency, collaboration and meritocracy are core values for developing and disseminating software. Moreover, we think that those values are fundamental to achieve innovation.
- ManagementBonitaSoft is established by three co-founders:Miguel Valdés-Faura, Charles Souillard and Rodrigue Le Gall, supported by a team of experienced and proven executive managers as backbone.
- Board of DirectorsMiguel Valdés-Faura, BonitaSoft's Chief Executive Officer and co-founder
Bertrand Diard, CEO of Talend
Claire Houry, General Partner at Ventech
Philippe Granger, Partner at Auriga Partners.
Xavier Lorphelin, Managing Partner at Serena Capital
- InvestorsBonitaSoft is funded by Ventech - venture capital firm that has invested in recently formed companies or start-ups,
and Auriga Partners - an independent venture capital firm based in Paris.
- CareersBonitaSoft invites you to join our mission to democratize business process management (BPM). We have become the fastest growing BPM software vendor thanks to our dynamic, international team and award-winning open source BPM Suite.
- Corporate BlogOur latest news and views!
- Contact BonitaSoftDo you have general inquiries and are you looking for our locations worldwide?