Corporate Finance, Procurement and Controlling
Whether you are a CFO, controller, purchasing manager, or accountant, financial processes are essential for the proper management of your organization.
Improve your departmental processes by linking them to other information systems in your organization (ERP, CRM, and so on). Bonitasoft’s BPM quickly deploys business solutions for administrative and financial departments - your teams are more effective in their work, while you can monitor key data through dashboards based on your process applications.
With Bonita BPM, you can:
- Define approval levels and delegations
- Quickly put into place financial monitoring to keep your business under control
- Integrate these processes with your existing tools
- Monitor real-time efficiency of your processes
Here are some examples of financial process solutions implemented by customers.
- "Procure To Pay" Process
Manage your entire purchase process: issue purchase orders, confirm deliveries, pay invoices, automate paperless verification. Read more.
Involve all stakeholders in the budgeting process, and base budget decisions on strategic objectives
- Expense Reports And Reimbursements
Deploy online forms for expense reports, and validate them according to company policy and compensation plans.
- Commitment Authorizations
Manage expenditure levels and scope allowed for employees. See the amounts committed by departments against their budgets in real time.
- SOX Compliance
Align the appropriate SOX compliance requirements to the specifics of your business. With BPM flexibility, you can create a dedicated process to ensure auditable compliance.
- Preparation of cash flow forecasts
- Approval cycle for a customer account - credit control
- Conformity check for customer orders
- Management of customer refunds
- Analysis and monitoring of investments
- Development of business forecasts
- Preparation of consolidated financial statements