"Our business is moving fast. We are now not in an evolution but a revolution. The way people work with energy is changing rapidly. Our applications need to be adapted rapidly too.”
Erik Wolfs, Coresco (COoRdination of Electricity System Operators)
Energy and utility companies have a growing need to embrace digital transformation to respond to a dynamic, uncertain, fast changing business landscape in energy production, distribution, and consumption.
Optimize efficiency with innovation in the face of changing energy demand patterns. Manage energy assets better.
Meet the increasing expectations of a demanding customer base with better service and better communication.
Verify governance, and remain compliant with continuing changes in the legal and regulatory frameworks as you can react quickly. Monitor and react to issues before they become critical.
Bonita BPM offers an application platform with powerful workflow capabilities, tooling, data management and integration capabilities to build easy-to-use, web-based portals and dashboards for customers & employees. Applications can easily integrate with external third parties such as energy providers, distributors, and consumers; exchange and manage data from multiple sources, and more.
- Automated curtailing process with manual overrides changes human involvement from actively executing the process to monitoring and addressing occasional exceptions, reducing human error and improving productivity
- Increased scalability of EnerNOC’s demand response infrastructure, allowing the company to scale better, keeping it at the top of the demand response market
- Smooth and correctly implemented curtailment has helped to ensure strong customer relationships
- More than $1 billion in customer savings to date
- Mapping existing processes and identifying the links and dependencies among them has produced clarity that did not exist before.
- Data from different formats has been transformed to a unified format to create one reference for all data used across processes.
- End user engineers are enthusiastic about the changes from manual to application-based.
- When report errors are spotted or weather/environmental changes occur, engineers are able to find the source, make a correction, and re-run the report immediately.
- Energy production & grid operations
- Energy usage & curtailment
- Energy balancing
- Integration of renewable sources
- Market data
- Oil & gas pricing
Audit and compliance
- Regulatory and QHSE compliance management
- OSHA and safety standard compliance management
- Internal audit
Superior customer experience
- Notification of energy consumption & savings
- Alerts for new rates, failure notification, new services & products
- Curtailment operations
- 360 deg customer support via multiple inputs including customer portal
End-to-end corporate processes
- Procurement, purchasing & supplier management
- AFE process
- Contract and bif management
- Production and reserve management
- Support field operations on mobile devices