Efficient collaboration remains a challenge for many organizations! Solutions such as Office 365 or SharePoint are often only a part of the solution. Without proper governance, chaotic use of SharePoint’s features can quickly transform an organization into a mess.
In this webinar, Aprico experts will explain how the Bonita BPM workflow engine can automate and structure the use of SharePoint.
You will see, with a concrete example:
* How SharePoint users can use Bonita BPM transparently
* How to combine Bonita BPM forms and SharePoint Web parts to create user-friendly interfaces
* How to use Bonita BPM connectors and SharePoint REST API’s to automate the creation and encoding of websites and MS Excel and Word documents, using data provided by the users
* Which architecture to deploy in order to support SSO authentication in both applications
We will also systematically compare Bonita BPM and Nintex, a .NET based solution with a reputation of integrating easily with SharePoint, on various aspects:
* Time to market
* Required skill set
* Technical complexity
* Maintenance of the deployed solution