Living Application Development, Part 1 (French)
Duration: 17.5 h
The purpose of this module (formerly BPAD) is to enable developers to build the different components of a process-based application (Living App).
This training is suitable for developers who have:
- Knowledge of Java
- Some knowledge of web services such as REST
When this module is completed, attendees will be able to:
- understand the building blocks needed to build a process-based application with Bonita BPM
- model a business process using BPMN and associated best practices
- model and manage business data efficiently
- connect the application to external systems using the suite of connectors available in the product
- use the UI Designer to develop a basic user interface
- deploy, run and manage the application processes from the Bonita BPM portal
- understand the concepts of how to create a fully personalized business application
Our training program for developers is designed with an iterative approach. First, it provides an end-to-end introduction of the Bonita BPM platform and then solidifies the foundation with the capabilities available to build a customized application that can adapt to changing business needs.
In Part 1, Bonita BPM Application Development, you will cover the necessary foundation. To learn how to leverage the platform capabilities to create a complete process-based business application with personalized user interfaces that can be updated live, developers need to also complete Part 2 Bonita BPM Application Development (formerly Advanced Integration).
Developers who complete Parts 1 and 2 of Bonita BPM Application Development will receive certification.