Part 1, Living Application Development
Duration - 3 full days (onsite) or 5 half days (online)
The purpose of this module (formerly BPAD) is to enable developers to build the different components of a process-based application.
This training is suitable for developers who have:
- Knowledge of Java
- Some knowledge of web services such as REST
When this module is completed, attendees will be able to:
- understand the building blocks needed to build a Living App with Bonita
- model a business process using BPMN and associated best practices
- model and manage business data efficiently
- connect the application to external systems using the suite of connectors available in the product
- use the UI Designer to develop a basic user interface
- deploy, run and manage the application processes from the Bonita portal
- understand the concepts of how to create a fully personalized business application
Our training program for developers is designed with an iterative approach. First, it provides an end-to-end introduction of the Bonita platform and then solidifies the foundation with the capabilities available to build a customized application that can adapt to changing business needs.
In Part 1, Living Application Development, you will cover the necessary foundation. To learn how to leverage the platform capabilities to create a complete Living App with personalized user interfaces that can be updated live, developers need to also complete Part 2 Living Application Development (formerly Advanced Integration).
Developers who complete Parts 1 and 2 of Living Application Development will receive certification.