“Until now, it was impossible to have a real-time view of our dynamic membership. We have chosen to deploy a scalable Bonita BPM solution to better manage the membership process, both online and mobile."
Patrice Salsa, Head of Information Systems, CFDT
Provide better public service by offering more services online.
Simplify day-to-day work for agency staff through process optimization.
Quickly and simply upgrade processes to meet new legislative guidelines.
Control and audit critical processes.
Bonita BPM offers an application platform with powerful workflow capabilities and tooling to build easy-to-use, web-based user interfaces for citizens, constituents, applicants, external third parties, agency employees - and more.
- Single platform for customers of multiple agricultural institutions to access ~30 e-services
- Single portal for submitting e-service requests, receive notifications, communicate with agencies
- Platform allows sending data to back-end solutions, and uses data for simple administration within the platform
- Platform is built to handle more than 650,000 e-service requests per year
- Calculations of employee’s per diem payments for travel have been automated, allowing employees to focus on other responsibilities
- Reduced amount of paper involved in processes; most request and approval is completed online and with digital signatures
Information and events
- Communications to / from the public
- Manage events
- Provide one-stop public services
- Requests for appointments
- Requests for permits
- Requests for official notices, records, certificates
- Requests for social services
- Requests for administrative information
- Business and personal taxes
- Payments for public services
- Subsidy requests & authorizations
- Funding requests and approvals
End-to-end internal processes
- Manage employee status
- Investment and financial decisions
- Budget approval cycle
- Request for proposal (RFP) and public tenders
- Paperless processes