The FeaturedCustomers.com Customer Success score is based on data from their customer success content platform, social presence, as well as additional data aggregated from online sources and social media properties.
Their ranking engine applies an algorithm to all of the data collected to calculate the overall Customer Success score.
The overall Customer Success score is a weighted average based on 3 parts:
Content Score is affected by the following:
- # of vendor generated customer success content pieces (case studies, success stories, testimonials, and customer videos)
- Content quality score generated from all customer success content
- % Change in Content over past 6 months
- Number of employees (based on social media and public resources)
Social Score is affected by the following:
- # of LinkedIn followers
- # of Twitter followers
- # of Facebook likes
- Number of employees (based on social media and public sources)
- Engagement across all platforms
Top Performer: Vendor on FeaturedCustomers.com with significant market presence and resources and enough customer reference content to validate their vision.