Two ways to get the most powerful BPM-based
Build highly personalized, process-based applications today, for free, with our open source Community edition. For enterprise-grade performance, unlock the power of Subscription edition.
Are you an existing customer? To download the latest version, visit the Customer Portal.
- Build process-based business applications
in an open source environment
- Enjoy community-led support
- Pay nothing. It's free.
Bonita for WindowsBonita Studio installer for Windows 32 bit.
Includes Bonita Engine and Portal.
Bonita Studio zip packageBonita Studio packaged as a zip file (includes Bonita Engine and Portal).
Compatible with Windows (32/64 bit), and Linux (32/64 bit). For Mac OS (64 bit) use the .dmg version.
Requires installation of Oracle Java 8.
- Open the start menu. Right-click on Computer
- Select properties. This will open system information. Underneath the system header, you will see either 32-bit or 64-bit listed next to System type
- Open the start menu, Type cmd in the search field and press Enter. This will open the Terminal
- In the Terminal, type java -version. You will see 32-bit or 64-bit Server
Bonita App Server BundlesA .zip file containing Bonita web application (includes Engine and Portal) deployed in a JEE application server.
Bonita deployment BundleA .zip file containing files to deploy Bonita web application on a JEE application server
Useful to setup a production environment. No application server included in the package.
- Get professional, global support
- Create applications that adapt in real time to business changes
- Fully customize user interfaces for your end user needs
- Build applications faster through powerful collaboration, integration and testing
- Design engaging user interfaces for mobile and tablets
- Use built-in dashboards to monitor processes and application health
- Scale to meet enterprise demands with clustering and multi-tenancy
Interested in unlocking the power of Subscription Edition? Just fill out the form and we'll contact you promptly.
Are you already a customer? To download the latest version, visit the Customer Portal.