Living Application Development, Part 2 (English)
Duration: 10.5 h
JEE programming knowledge
Bonita Process Application Development Training
The purpose of this module (formerly Advanced Integration) is to enable attendees to leverage the platform capabilities to create a process-based business application (Living App), with personalized user interfaces, which can be updated live.
This training is for developers who have:
- Knowledge of Java
- Some knowledge of web services such as REST
- already completed Part 1 of Bonita BPM Application Development
When this training is completed, attendees will be able to:
- understand Bonita BPM Engine architecture
- modular service oriented architecture
- Bonita BPM Engine APIs
- do basic configuration and installation of the Bonita BPM platform
- create custom connectors to integrate with any external system
- use the UI Designer to develop advanced user interfaces, including
- forms which are attached to the tasks in the process
- pages to fully customize the end user interface
- use the advanced UI widgets
- create custom UI widgets and re-usable fragments to enrich the end user interface
- create their own REST APIs, using the REST API extension, for integration flexibility
- create and deploy the fully personalized business application and update it "live"
Developers who complete Parts 1 and 2 of Bonita BPM Application Development will receive certification.