The Covid-19 crisis and remote working have highlighted the fragility of manual, partially automated processes - and revealed broken processes that may have not been evident.
To remain competitive, senior management, CIOs and other departments are always looking for ways to improve short-term performance in revenue, profitability and cash flow - and to reduce cycle times, operational efficiency and improve service to customers.
It is time to initiate end-to-end business transformation by aligning processes with best practices, optimizing them, and automating priority activities.
In this round table discussion, Kankana Choudhury of Evoke Technologies, Rob Neumann of Coreshop, and Michael Doukhan of Bonitasoft discuss:
- How to assess the challenges business process transformation presents
- How to best initiate digitalization projects that will help improve performance and customer satisfaction
They combine their experiences to offer a roadmap for decision makers:
- How to assess current performance
- Which policy/governance and project teams to put in place
- Which process automation technologies to evaluate according to which criteria
- Which processes to start with
- The role of IT