Real estate and construction businesses are facing challenges beyond Covid-19, such as the evolving needs of customers, the high expectations of younger employees, and the growing demand for efficiency in day-to-day business.
Workplace digitalization offers a solution to all of these, as it can facilitate a deeper reset of internal processes, along with cultural change to realize the full extent of business process automation benefits.
This webinar takes you through the real-life example of VERIT’s digitalization transition, highlighting some of the key lessons and concrete benefits the company realized through its implementation.
- Digital transformation has to be driven by the CEO / top management
- A CDO role coordinates the full transfomation process
- See the big picture before you start
- Plan iterations and start small (agile approach)
- change management inside of the organisation is key
- Find the right partner and products