Hearst Media Services
Automating complex digital solutions orders and product management in a rapidly growing business with Bonita
Hearst Media Services
Hearst Media Services offers affordable, turn-key marketing campaigns, by developing and managing sophisticated marketing packages to increase customer base and grow revenue. Partnered with many of the top online marketing companies and platforms, Hearst gives its customers the broadest portfolio of digital products available. From social media sites to the world’s largest search engines to digital marketing professionals, these partnerships yield quantifiable results.
Challenges: responding to growing demand
Hearst Media Services needed an integrated, automated system to properly manage growing demands for complex order and product management across multiple end products. They decided to evaluate and re-construct the entire workflow system.
Hearst Media Services' objectives
Automate complex digital solutions orders and product management processes to:
- Distribute work and tasks appropriately
- Reduce errors due to manual handling (missing orders, input errors)
- Be able to find the real-time status of orders and fulfillment
- Track status and track orders in process
- Track, and improve, turnaround time
- Integrate Salesforce, internal systems for products, and their existing SSO
- Insure that deadlines, objectives, and goals are being met
Higher efficiency, fewer errors, fewer resources needed even as demand increases
- Brand new, efficient workflows were defined
- Tasks are now being sent automatically to the correct individuals in the appropriate groups
- The flow of work is smoother and trackable
- The number of manual errors has decreased
- Not as many audits are needed
- Better quality control as the group has been well integrated into the automatic flow
- Overall, the handling of customers’ services is more efficient – fewer people are needed to manage orders and products
Bonita, a critical part of major changes for Hearst Media Services
"We like the reusable components of Bonita, and the community contributions. And Bonitasoft support has been responsive and
"Our upgrade to Bonita version 7 has added a lot of value. We are
impressed with the stability of the platform. And in our last upgrade,
80 processes in Bonita were upgraded in about 2 weeks."
Mike Coomey, Solution Architect
Want to know more about our media customers?
We can share our experience in this sector.Let's talk
"Bonita has been a part of major changes in the organization. It’s been a positive experience – we’re in a 100% better spot now than when we started. Having a centralized system has dramatically helped our company."
Carrie Carver, VP Information Technology & Products