Bonitasoft announced it has integrated DocuSign into its application platform to transform its own business and help enterprise customers transform their businesses by going fully digital
As the pioneer and global standard for eSignature and Digital Transaction Management (DTM), DocuSign is changing how business gets done by empowering anyone to send, sign and manage agreements digitally – anytime, anywhere, on any device – with trust and confidence. DocuSign will help Bonitasoft and its customers accelerate the process of doing business by eliminating the hassles, costs and lack of security inherent in manual, paper-based processes.
Bonitasoft provides an award-winning process-based application platform for companies to build and deploy fully personalized, customized, flexible “Living Applications” that deliver great user experiences from start to finish. The low-code, extensible Bonita application platform fully supports unique enterprise, technical team and end user needs, including DocuSign’s fully digitized signature capability wherever it is needed, at any step in a digitized business process.
“We are proud to partner with DocuSign as their secure, cloud-based platform is trusted by companies and consumers around the world,” says Miguel Valdes Faura, CEO of Bonitasoft. “We’ve had a great experience with DocuSign and have heard from customers who have already deployed about their very positive results. In particular, great user experiences are what help our customers really stand out from competitors, and integrating DocuSign’s globally trusted digital signature will make coming to agreement even smoother and more secure.”
“Bonitasoft has demonstrated a strong expertise in creating applications that adapt to a company’s specific processes to accelerate digital transformation. We’re pleased to have Bonitasoft join the DocuSign Global Trust Network and bring the power of DocuSign eSignature and DTM to their customers. We both customize our services to fit our customer’s own user experience design and share a passion of making our applications easy to deploy and use across devices,” explained Sébastien François, head of Business Development for Southern Europe at DocuSign.
Bonita’s integration with DocuSign will help customers:
- Realize revenue faster – Agreements get completed and signed error-free in minutes, radically accelerating cycle time to generate results – and revenue – sooner.
- Automate back-end document processing – DocuSign automatically pulls and updates information in existing business systems to eliminate manual rekeying of data and associated errors.
- Reduce operating costs – DocuSign helps reduce employee time spent preparing, sending, tracking, reconciling and handling documents, and eliminates costs associated with paper, ink, printing, faxing and mail.
- Increase customer satisfaction – DocuSign offers the convenience of signing agreements anytime, anywhere, on any device.
- Organizations interested in learning how Bonitasoft and DocuSign accelerate digital transformation may visit https://www.docusign.com/partners.
About DocuSign, Inc.
DocuSign® is changing how business gets done by empowering anyone to send, sign and manage agreements anytime, anywhere, on any device with trust and confidence. DocuSign helps keep life and business moving forward. For more information, visit www.docusign.com, call + 33 (0) 9 75 18 13 31, or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.