Bonitasoft has, once again, been certified as a Great Place to Work®!
This label rewards the efforts made by Bonitasoft, publisher of the Bonita business process automation platform, to create favorable welcoming and working conditions for the development of its employees.
"Congratulations to Bonitasoft, one of the Great Place To Work® 2019 certified companies. This innovative company, which specializes in the publishing of French Open Source Business Process Management software, is characterized by the transparency and collaboration that prevails within its teams. These values strongly contribute to Bonitasoft's success and its ability to form a truly united team. It is therefore recognized as a company where it is great to work!" - Patrick Dumoulin, President of Great Place To Work® France
This certification was obtained on the basis of the response rate of more than 93% of the employees in the "Trust Index", 91% of whom agreed that they are employed at a company where it is good to work . A clear progression of all dimensions of the Trust Index is to notable this year and validates the HR strategy.
- 92% of Bonitasofters responded positively to the question "Overall, I can say that it is a business where it is really good to work." (Against 86% last year)
- 94% said they are encouraged to maintain a balance between our work and our private lives
- 92% believe promotions are awarded to those who deserve the most
Following its first certification in 2018, Bonitasoft has enriched its HR policies and has notably focused on three themes:
- Flexibility of time and place of work that places transparency and trust at the heart of Bonitasoft's HR approach
- Profit sharing with the establishment of an incentive agreement.
- Formalizing the recruitment process and welcoming and integrating new employees
Charlotte Adams, Vice President of People at Bonitasoft: "This is the second year in a row that Bonitasoft has been named a Great Place to Work. Last year we even won placement on the list of Best Places to Work in France. This is truly a reflection of the dedication of Bonitasoft’s employees and management to making and keeping our company culture positive and enriching."
The Great Place To Work® Recognition Program is the highest level of recognition of the quality of a company's work environment. The certification will be effective December 2, 2019 for a period of one year.
In France, 2 labels are awarded under the program:
► The "Great Place To Work®" Certification, which distinguishes each month every company where it is good to work
► The "Best Workplace" label at the publication of the Best Business Awards, which recognizes the best companies certified each year in March.
About Great Place To Work®
Great Place To Work® is the reference actor on quality of life at work. Our teams of experts have been supporting the cultural transformation of organizations for over 25 years. Thanks to a structuring and unique methodology, we evaluate the perception of the employees and the practices of the companies. We also offer tailor-made support solutions to help organizations become and remain great places to work and to anchor trust at the heart of their corporate culture. The goal: sustainably feed their overall performance and the fulfillment of their employees!
How are companies evaluated?
Our methodology makes us unique and different. We evaluate companies using two tools:
- Trust Index © is a survey of employees.
- Culture Audit © assesses the quality and diversity of managerial practices implemented within the company.