Bonita is an application platform with powerful BPM capabilities and tooling to build easy-to-use, web-based user interfaces for customers and employees.
Application user interfaces and the underlying business logic can be easily adapted as external circumstances change, making it easy to stay up-to-date with user needs and regulatory demands. The BPM-based process model enables agile implementation to support fast technical and customer-oriented innovation.
- VOO deployed a complex process involving many different tasks within a reasonable amount of time: subscriber qualification, automated mail, voicemail management, SIM card activation, recording telephone numbers in the phone registries, links for billing
- With an automated process for replacing faulty Internet TV boxes and modems that eliminates the need to send a technician, VOO realized a savings of several tens of thousands of euros per month
- VOO IT systems now have a much more orderly architecture, and are thus easier to maintain and evolve
- improved service delivery monitoring of activity backlog
- Assure service
- Manage changes
- improved automation with BPM connected to corporate OSSs and BSSs