Bonita Platform Administration
Certification training dedicated to sys Admin and IT admin to enable them to install, understand and manage a Bonita platform.
The purpose of this training is to enable administrators to install, understand and manage a Bonita platform.
This training is suitable to the system administrators who need to:
- understand the architecture of Bonita
- perform the administration activities related to Bonita
- deploy Bonita resources on the server
- understand how to manage users, including right access and security
- understand the operations in terms of maintenance required in Bonita
When the training is completed, you will be able to:
- install the Bonita platform and configure it properly
- monitor the platform through the Bonita portal
- perform deployment of processes and applications on the Bonita platform
- create new users through the portal or through LDAP synchronization
- configure properly security activities on Bonita platform
- perform maintenance activities and upgrade Bonita version
Duration - 2 full days (onsite) or 3 half days (online)
Sessions can be planned on demand - contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Requirements: system administrators or developers familiar with application servers.