Bonita is an application platform with powerful BPM capabilities and tooling to build easy-to-use, web-based user interfaces for customers & employees. Applications can easily integrate with external third parties such as energy providers, distributors, and consumers; exchange and manage data from multiple sources, and more.
- Automated curtailing process with manual overrides changes human involvement from actively executing the process to monitoring and addressing occasional exceptions, reducing human error and improving productivity
- Increased scalability of EnerNOC’s demand response infrastructure, allowing the company to scale better, keeping it at the top of the demand response market
- Smooth and correctly implemented curtailment has helped to ensure strong customer relationships
- More than $1 billion in customer savings to date
- Mapping existing processes and identifying the links and dependencies among them has produced clarity that did not exist before.
- Data from different formats has been transformed to a unified format to create one reference for all data used across processes.
- End user engineers are enthusiastic about the changes from manual to application-based.
- When report errors are spotted or weather/environmental changes occur, engineers are able to find the source, make a correction, and re-run the report immediately.