Bonita Day in Paris has concluded! And what a great day it was.
The program was quite rich - thanks to our partners and our customers.
During the plenary session, we were treated to
- BPM, low-code, digital transformaiton : what are the trends? - by Charles Souillard, COO & co-founder, Bonitasoft
- Sneak peak of Bonita 7.7, with Bonita Continuous Delivery 2.0 and Intelligent Continuous Improvement 1.0 - by Philippe Laumay, Product Marketing Manager
- Round table/panel discussion: Artificial Intelligence and process-based applications for what, and for whom? - with CGI, Cipav and University Paris-Dauphine
The Digital Transformation Factory, technical edition
- Collaborative development through GIT, BCD with Jenkins for conitinuous integration, and automated AWS deployment - by Philippe Laumay and Antoine Mottier, Technical Evangelist
- Why and how to do Case Management with Bonita - by Philippe Laumay and Haris Subasic, Presales Engineer
- Better answer business needs for process predictability: Artificial Intelligence supporting continuous improvement of applications - by Nathalie Cotté, human factors specialist and Laurent Leseigneur, Bonita R&D
- Robotic Process Automation vs Business Process Management: differences and complementarity, with the example of Bonita and UiPath integration - by Philippe Laumay, Haris Subasic, and Gil Humbert, UiPath
The Digital Transformation Factory, business edition
- From launch to signature: a 100% paperless process, with Bonita and DocuSign
- Building digital transformation on a platform: Bonita as a change accelerator - CGI
- Digital transformation and engeneering: from consulting to implementation with Bonita - Oresys
- GDPR: compliance through processes - by Antoine Mottier
Cloudbees was also present to answer questions.