Aprico Consultants has been a valued partner in Belgium since 2015, and has developed a great initiative for mobility.
Aprico has deep knowledge of the Bonita platform, developed through certifying and training about twenty masters'-level software engineers and by developing a mobility module for Bonita. As they positioned Bonita as a key part of digital transformation, Aprico realized the importance of being able to make processes mobile, allowing users to exploit the full potential of all their devices in their interaction with business processes.
Thanks to the open, documented architecture and support of Bonitasoft's R & D teams, Aprico has developed a module that can transform any Bonita Living Application into a native mobile application.
This is now being implemented in the medical sector. The goal of the mobile module is to enable users to interact with business processes on any mobile device (triggering processes, validating and monitoring them remotely, automating and optimizing data acquisition using AI).
This solution is designed for a hybrid application environment. A desirable value proposition is highlighted:
- Process optimization: Integration of mobility into existing processes (on-site data acquisition, notification);
- Mobile digital transformation: Adding a layer of mobility and real-time notification over existing internal business applications
- Reusing investments: transforming existing BonitaSoft projects into a mobile solution incrementally without introducing new tools or working methods (This module is not a new tool but an extension of the possibilities offered by the BonitaSoft core solution).
The key aspects of this solution:
- A native application for installing and running applications developed with Bonita.
- A set of "custom widgets" and REST APIs allowing the use of native features of mobile devices and integrating the sending of notifications through the Apple / Google / Azure notification services.
- An application allowing the pairing of users' mobile devices.
With the combined know-how of Aprico Consultants and Bonitasoft, your projects will be successful, any time, anywhere!