To improve public access to and satisfaction with public services, governmental agencies are looking to BPM for automation and better integration across departments.
“Until now, it was impossible to have a real-time view of our dynamic membership. We have chosen to deploy a scalable Bonita solution to better manage the membership process, both online and mobile.”
Patrice Salsa, Head of Information Systems, CFDT
Bonita platform for the public sector
Provide better public service by offering more services online.
Simplify day-to-day work for agency staff through process optimization.
Quickly and simply upgrade processes to meet new legislative guidelines.
Control and audit critical processes.
Want to know more about Bonita for the public sector?
We will show you how to engage and delight your citizens, constituents and employeeslet's talk
"We used Bonita BPM at the center of our ZUMIS solution to create a platform that can be further extended by system administrators. During the project we had to create many new Bonita BPM components to ensure we could handle all the various needs of our customer. This project was hard, but we finished it successfully!”
Ministry of Agriculture offers a better user experience with e-government services
Single platform for customers of multiple agricultural institutions to access ~30 e-services.
Single portal for submitting e-service requests, receive notifications, communicate with agencies.
Platform allows sending data to back-end solutions, and uses data for simple administration within the platform.
Success stories in the public sector
What Bonita can do for the public sector
Information and events
- Communications to / from the public
- Manage events
- Provide one-stop public services
- Requests for appointments
- Requests for permits
- Requests for official notices, records, certificates
- Requests for social services
- Requests for administrative information
- Business and personal taxes
- Payments for public services
- Subsidy requests & authorizations
- Funding requests and approvals
End-to-end internal processes
- Manage employee status
- Investment and financial decisions
- Budget approval cycle
- Request for proposal (RFP) and public tenders
- Paperless processes
Superior public experience
- User friendly portal
- Provide real-time status, appropriate communications, and alerts
- Offer web-based self care options
- Manage processes to ensure that no one will be lost in an administrative labyrinth
- Monitor quality goals